Panoroof, #1 manufacturer and supplier of skylights, rooflights, and flatroofs in Romford, U.K. designs the rooflights that are highly recommended by roofing experts as the finest choice for long lasting and trouble free installation. We provide you with the opportunity to breathe new life into your home, be it a new or existing build. It lets the utmost amount of natural light flood in your home.
Panoroof offers an extensive range of pro-quality Standard Skylights and Custom Rooflights such as 600mm x 600mm Triple Glazed Clear Skylight, Custom Skylights, 600mm x 1500mm Triple Glazed Clear Skylight, 1000mm x 1000mm Triple Glazed Blue Skylight, 800mm x 1200mm Triple Glazed Clear Skylight, 800mm x 1500mm Triple Glazed Clear Skylight, 1000mm x 1500mm Triple Glazed Blue Skylight, and many more.
We pride ourselves on our unique and innovative design and simple installation. We design our product in such a way that it offers maximum insulation values. Our triple glazed rooflights consolidate 3 glazing layers together with 2 LoE3 coatings to create the most energy efficient option.
Unlike most rooflights, we use a rebrated timber kerb, achieving enhanced thermal qualities and no joints anywhere. It just a seamless piece of glass, so we have 100% guarantee our rooflghts will not leak EVER!
Features of rooflights:
• Offers 50% visible light transmission with the optimum performance
• Maintenance free
• Available in all standard sizes
• Features a glare from the direct sunlight keeping you cooler during the hot summer
• Blocks up to 99% harmful UV rays to reduce bleaching on furniture
• The U-value is as low as 0.5W/m2k for the ultimate thermal insulation
• 6mm toughened active Clear or Blue Glass self cleaning
• 4mm toughened ‘Soft Coat’ glass
• Provides total thickness of 46mm
• 16mm warm Edge spacer
Timber Kerb Specs
• Easy fitting of your rooflight
• Coated in black for extra protection
• Pre-made jointed together
• Superb thermal qualities